The Vail Board of Realtors® has one current opening at this time.
Membership & Office Coordinator
The Membership & Office Coordinator is the information hub of the office and is typically the first point of contact for members. In this position, you would address membership questions and needs. This position is also responsible for administrative functions relating to new and current members, from welcoming new members, to making account profile changes for existing members. This role handles accounts payable and receivable, which includes invoicing of fees and dues, and assisting members with billing questions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The first point of contact for members who call or come into the office
- Assists with lockbox products
- Orders all supplies and equipment needed
- Responsible for room rental program
- Ensure the office is in excellent and clean condition
- Ensures all board meetings are set up with coffee and any needed food in advance
- Collects the mail on a daily basis
- Provides information and materials to potential new members, assisting them in the application process, making sure they understand all requirements and deadlines.
- Creates all materials for new members orientations
- Help new Realtor members understand all the benefits
- Verifies completion of, and processes new member applications (both affiliate and Realtors) in the membership system
- Performs all updates and maintenance to member records, in the membership system.
- Assists members with the broadcast email system
- Performs scheduled periodic audits on the membership rosters, utilizing the real estate committee licensee rosters to complete office comparisons
Billing & Payments
- Runs all monthly, and annual billing of dues and fees
- Perform banking deposits through the office-based check deposit system, and give any physical deposits to the AE to perform.
- Runs reports and provides for the bookkeeper
- Runs the Aging report on a monthly basis
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining an ACH payment system for monthly MLS payments.
- Codes all invoices
- Responsible for all payable and receivables filing
- Directly assists the AE with various projects as needed.
- Take minutes as requested.
- Performs and maintains files for all travel arrangements to conferences for the AE and other leadership as requested.
- Assists the Education & Marketing Manager in the office and onsite for event registrations, sign in tables, setup, and other tasks associated with event management.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Administrative experience in a fast-paced professional organization.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite including Word and Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with data entry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire to work for a fast-paced nonprofit organization
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple, often unexpected, tasks with ease and within required timeframes.
- Exceptional Customer service skills required.
This is a Full-Time Monday-Friday schedule. Compensation will depend on experience. Benefits include paid-time-off, 11 paid holidays, full health insurance coverage, a Simple IRA with 3% match, and wellness benefit.