Who is it for?
The Vail Pro is an education program created for Vail Board of Realtors® members who wants to increase their local knowledge of the real estate industry to become a local expert.
What is the Purpose
The purpose of the Vail Pro is to raise the professionalism within our membership, with both industry knowledge, as well as local history, and current events affecting our community.
What You Gain
- Increase local knowledge to share with clients
- Recognized as a local expert
- Use Vail Pro Logo in marketing
- Once you complete the course requirements the Vail Pro designee will be honored with a plaque and announced at the Annual Installation Celebration
- Annual announcements will be marketed each year to public
- Listed on website
How to Earn it
- Complete the four required courses for the designation
- Select from elective courses and complete 80% of total classes hours (46 hours) to obtain the designation.
*Any Council of Residential Specialist course (CRS) or Resort & Second Property Specialist course (RSPS) completed previously can be applied toward obtaining the Vail Pro.
- Must complete Vail Pro Yearly Update each year to keep designation.
Vail Pro Class List:
- Vail Pro Yearly Update - Community Panel (required each year)
- Vail Valley History Class
- REALFire Wildfire Awareness
- Eagle County School District overview and update
5. Council of Residential Specialist course (CRS)- 16 CRS credits
6. Resort and Second Home Market course (RSPS)-8 hours
7. Title Class & Survey
8. Impact of Natural Resources
9. Legal & Tax Accounting
10. Appraisal, Lending & Affordable Housing
11. Breakthrough Business Planning & Goal Setting
12. Inspection & 4 Scary Words- Radon, Mold, Asbestos, & Lead
13. Intermediate Rapattoni MLS
14. Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
- Member in good standing of the Vail Board of Realtors®
Vail Pro Tracking Sheet
to show which course you completed.
Each course has a cost assigned to it; depending on which classes you take the cost will vary.