What is the Purpose?
The purpose of the Vail Pro Designation is to raise the professionalism within our membership with both industry knowledge, local history and current events affecting our community.
What You Gain
- Increased local knowledge to share with clients.
- Recognized as a local expert.
- Once you complete the course requirements the Vail Pro Designee will be honored with a plaque and recognition at the Annual Installation celebration
- Annual announcements will be marketed each year to the public.
- Listed on the website as Vail Pro.
How to Earn it
- Complete the four required courses for the designation.
- Select from elective classes and complete 80% of total classes hours (46 hours) to obtain the designation.
- Any Council of Residential Specialist (CRS) or Resort & Second Property Specialist (RSPS) courses completed previously can be applied toward obtaining the Vail Pro Designation.
- Must complete Vail Pro Yearly Update to maintain the designation.
- Member in good standing of the Vail Board of Realtors®.
Each course has a cost assigned to it, depending on which classes you take the cost will vary.