Flexmls is now live! Beginning today, June 1, you can perform all your MLS tasks in the new Flexmls system. Please know you will now have two passwords. One logs you into the vbr.net website for classes and member restricted information, and the other is for your MLS account. To login to Flexmls you now have a few options. The easiest way is to bookmark vbr.flexmls.com or go to the VBR home page and log in using the "MLS Login" button at the top.
To view more information about the conversion log into the website and go to the "Members Home" tab and click the "FlexMLS Conversion" button.
You will find recorded webinars of all the training, login id information, and more.
The VBR Team is utilizing technology and conducting business as seamlessly as possible remotely. The VBR office will remain temporarily closed to outside visitors.
Members are encouraged to email or call if you need anything. For contact information click here.
The VBR Team is available and happy to help.
As we have new information and resources to share regarding COVID-19 we will update this section.
For Eagle County, Public Health resources use this link.
Eagle County - Phase 2 - Blue
Eagle County has advanced to the "Blue" Phase in the county’s Public Health Order regarding COVID-19
Some of the changes included in the new order are listed below.
• Allows gatherings of up to 50 people. Six feet of distance will still be required between non-household members.
• Allows dine-in service at restaurants and bars at a reduced capacity, with social distancing protocols in place.
• Allows short-term lodging to reopen at a reduced capacity.
• Allows outdoor recreation businesses, such as guided tours, and areas with high-touch equipment like playgrounds to open if social distancing and sanitation requirements are met.
• Requires all visitors to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 10 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
• Continues requirements for people who are sick and for people who have been exposed to someone who is sick.
• Continues requirement for all businesses to create and visibly post a Social Distancing Protocol, explaining how the business is achieving all social distancing, sanitizing and cleaning, and other requirements.
The most significant change for the real estate industry is it allows non-residents to come to Eagle County to view properties, but they must follow all requirements of Section IV. D of the May 25, 2020, Eagle County Public Health Order. This includes not visiting Eagle County if you have symptoms of COVID-19, self-screening for symptoms, and following all self-isolation and self-quarantine procedures if necessary. These tools are easy to share.
Please know that because DORA governs real estate Open Houses are still not allowed at this point and following the safe showing pledge are still required.
As a business in the community, I would encourage you to check out the “Business Communication Guide” and the “Welcome Home” toolkit, which invites second homeowners to “come here, live here, stay here.” There has been a lot of work to support the recovery of our economy.
To reopen all businesses must create and visibly post a Social Distancing Protocol, explaining how the business is achieving all social distancing, sanitizing and cleaning, and other requirements.
Let the community know about your current business offerings. Vail Community Bulletin
VBR "Welcome HOME Bag" Program is available! As a free benefit to all VBR REALTORS®, members who sell a home can stop by our office and pick up a bag to provide as a client gift.
Each cooler bag is full of quality items that can be used for activities in our community; a picnic blanket, cutting board, set of wine tumblers, and a reusable Chico shopping tote. Thank you to our Affiliate sponsors; Closet Factory, Fireside Properties, FirstBank, Stewart Title, TurnKey Vacation Rentals, Title Company of the Rockies, and Walls + Floors/ The Paint Bucket for making this program possible.