Top Ten Benefits of REALTOR® Membership
2. Public Awareness: Let consumers know why it is important to use a REALTOR®
3. Government Advocacy: NAR, CAR, and VBR work with elected leadership in our government to benefit REALTORS®
4. Technology: We provide resources to help enhance your business.
5. Education: Give opportunities to increase your knowledge in your profession.
6. Networking: Offer many events to build relationships within the industry.
7. Monthly Statistics: Provide free access to monthly indicators, and areas reports.
8. Information Resources: VBR Weekly Update Newsletter, Call for Actions announcements, which help you stay up to date with current information.
9. Community: VBRF raises funds to promote community projects.
10. REALTOR® Benefits Program: Help you save money & time
■ Tech Helpline – Tech support for any hardware, software, and mobile devices.
■ MLS Touch App – Mobile app for real estate professionals that has features to help you preview, show, and research properties.
■ Monthly Market Statistics – Market Indicator reports provided each month along with individual areas reports.
■ Access to Syndication – Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, RE/Colorado.com, & ColoProperty.com – Your Listing. Your Lead.
■ Vail Valley HOME Magazine - Special member rates in the Vail Daily’s monthly publication.
■ Community Connections & Events
■ Annual Installation Celebration
■ Annual Holiday Party
■ Quality education programming throughout the year. Offering basic CE offerings such as CREC Annual Update, NAR Ethics and many more
■ Free Education – CPR training, legal hot topics, wildfire mitigation, and mold awareness
■ Designation Offering – Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS).
■ REALTOR® safety tips
state, and national levels who understand the issues important to REALTORS®
■ VBR Weekly Update newsletter to keep you up to date on current information
■ Involvement in committees
■ Affiliate directory of trusted affiliated industry partners.
■ Public awareness campaigns promoting the advantages of working with a REALTORS®.
■ Legal Hotline—Managing brokers may use a free hotline through the Colorado Association of REALTORS® to get legal advice.
Download the Stamp Me app to your smartphone. Collect 5 Stamps to be entered to win your 2020 Annual VBR Dues (Value $348).
You earn virtual stamps by attending meetings, participating in volunteer days or reading newsletters. There will be five contests during the 2019 campaign.
Vail Valley HOME Magazine