Who is it for?
The Vail Pro Designation is an educational program created exclusively for the Vail Board of Realtors® member who wants to increase their local knowledge in the real estate industry to become a local expert.
What is the Purpose?
The purpose of the Vail Pro Designation is to raise the professionalism within our membership with both industry knowledge, local history and current events affecting our community.
What You Gain:
- Increased local knowledge to share with clients.
- Recognized as a local expert.
- Once you complete the course requirements the Vail Pro Designee will be honored with a plaque and recognition at the Annual Installation celebration
- Annual announcements will be marketed each year to the public.
- Listed on the website as Vail Pro.
How to Earn it:
- Complete the four required courses for the designation.
- Select from elective classes and complete 80% of total classes (46 hours) to obtain the designation.
- Any Council of Residential Specialist (CRS) or Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS) courses completed previously can be applied toward obtaining the Vail Pro Designation.
- Must complete Vail Pro Annual Update to maintain the designation.
Scheduled courses are found on VBR's education calendar. Please visit classes & events calendar under Education tab to view the full class schedule. There is no mandatory time frame to complete the designation. You can take two years, or four, or more to complete at your own pace.
Vail Pro Class Descriptions
- Be a member in good standing of the Vail Board of Realtors®.
Vail Pro Designation Application
along with Vail Pro
Vail Pro Tracking Sheet
to show which courses you completed.
Depending on which classes you take the cost will vary. Vail Pro Annual Update and RealFire classes are free. The Vail Valley History class is a donation to the Eagle County Historical Society.
Video Recap of Vail Pro Classes
Click the image below to watch a video recap of the Vail Pro classes.